Stanford University’s leading data science and biomedical researchers will tackle key bottlenecks in big data integration and analytics for biomedical research. Learn more.
Analysis of movement data from wearable sensors, smartphones, clinics, and research labs will help improve human movement across a wide range of conditions. Learn more.
The Mobilize Center will engage the biomedical and data science communities by sharing software and data and providing extensive training opportunities. Learn more.
Join Our Studies
- Outstanding Paper Award for Surgical Science from the Spine Journal
February 15, 2018
- Biomedical Computation Review (BCR) Winter Issue on Network Biology and Deep Learning for Image Analysis
February 9, 2018
- NIPS “Learning to Run” Challenge Winners Announced
February 6, 2018
- Stanford Health++ Hackathon
October 10, 2017
- Highlights of “Data Science in Biomechanics” Thematic Session at ISB 2017
September 6, 2017
- First Annual eWear Student Symposium
August 30, 2017
Meet the Team
The Mobilize Center has assembled an outstanding team of researchers from Stanford University who will work closely with partners in industry, clinics, and other academic institutions to achieve our vision. See everyone involved.
Machine Learning for Healthcare 2018 is now accepting papers for their research track and a clinical abstract track… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…