Stanford University’s leading data science and biomedical researchers will tackle key bottlenecks in big data integration and analytics for biomedical research. Learn more.
Analysis of movement data from wearable sensors, smartphones, clinics, and research labs will help improve human movement across a wide range of conditions. Learn more.
The Mobilize Center will engage the biomedical and data science communities by sharing software and data and providing extensive training opportunities. Learn more.
Join Our Studies
- “Our Voice” citizen-science project featured in 3M Particles website
October 15, 2018
- The Mobilize Center Funds 6 Students to Attend This Year’s Machine Learning for Healthcare Conference
October 1, 2018
- Journal Article on Best Practices for Machine Learning in Human Movement Biomechanics
September 17, 2018
- Workshop: Rapid Biomedical Knowledge Base Construction from Text
September 6, 2018
- Biomechanics and Machine Learning: Current Successes and New Opportunities
August 6, 2018
- Trevor Hastie elected to the National Academy of Sciences
May 17, 2018
Meet the Team
The Mobilize Center has assembled an outstanding team of researchers from Stanford University who will work closely with partners in industry, clinics, and other academic institutions to achieve our vision. See everyone involved.