Stanford University’s leading data science and biomedical researchers will tackle key bottlenecks in big data integration and analytics for biomedical research. Learn more.
Analysis of movement data from wearable sensors, smartphones, clinics, and research labs will help improve human movement across a wide range of conditions. Learn more.
The Mobilize Center will engage the biomedical and data science communities by sharing software and data and providing extensive training opportunities. Learn more.
- NIH Rehabilitation Research Conference Highlights Role of Technology and Big Data
May 24, 2016
- New Issue of BCR Highlights Data’s Identity Crisis
April 20, 2016
- Abby King Discusses the Key for Behavior Change at mHealth Connect
March 23, 2016
- Announcing Panel Discussion “Consumer Wearables: The Path to Clinical Application”
March 9, 2016
- Call for Applications: Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellows
March 9, 2016
- Scott Delp elected to the National Academy of Engineering
February 8, 2016
- Special Issue: Education in the Era of Big Data
October 22, 2015
- JAMIA article highlights Mobilize Center vision and aims
October 21, 2015
Meet the Team
The Mobilize Center has assembled an outstanding team of researchers from Stanford University who will work closely with partners in industry, clinics, and other academic institutions to achieve our vision. See everyone involved.
PhD student opening for telehealth app for individuals who have suffered stroke ow.ly/GQXy3023NCk. Email Eric Wade for details
Starting up soon..... twitter.com/MD2Korg/status…