Stanford University’s leading data science and biomedical researchers will tackle key bottlenecks in big data integration and analytics for biomedical research. Learn more.
Analysis of movement data from wearable sensors, smartphones, clinics, and research labs will help improve human movement across a wide range of conditions. Learn more.
The Mobilize Center will engage the biomedical and data science communities by sharing software and data and providing extensive training opportunities. Learn more.
Join Our Studies
- Trevor Hastie elected to the National Academy of Sciences
May 17, 2018
- Seminar on Machine Learning Explainability
April 12, 2018
- Young investigators competition at ISMB 2018 -Deadline is April 5th, 2018
March 29, 2018
- Outstanding Paper Award for Surgical Science from the Spine Journal
February 15, 2018
- Biomedical Computation Review (BCR) Winter Issue on Network Biology and Deep Learning for Image Analysis
February 9, 2018
- NIPS “Learning to Run” Challenge Winners Announced
February 6, 2018
Meet the Team
The Mobilize Center has assembled an outstanding team of researchers from Stanford University who will work closely with partners in industry, clinics, and other academic institutions to achieve our vision. See everyone involved.
Congratulations to Trevor Hastie on becoming a newly elected member of the National Academy of Sciences. Learn more… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
3 of the datasets are medically related: medical images for nucleus segmentation; medical term relationships from P… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…