Stanford University’s leading data science and biomedical researchers will tackle key bottlenecks in big data integration and analytics for biomedical research. Learn more.
Analysis of movement data from wearable sensors, smartphones, clinics, and research labs will help improve human movement across a wide range of conditions. Learn more.
The Mobilize Center will engage the biomedical and data science communities by sharing software and data and providing extensive training opportunities. Learn more.
- Applications now open for the mHealth Training Institute 2.0.
January 9, 2020
- Scott Delp speaks on the podcast “The Future of Everything” in the episode “Better Gait, Better Life”
December 18, 2019
- Women in Data Science (WiDS) 2020 at Stanford University
October 16, 2019
- Tim Althoff receives the 2019 SIGKDD Dissertation Award
August 16, 2019
- Scott Delp receives Goel Award for Translational Research in Biomechanics
August 14, 2019
- Podcast Features Women Leaders at Intersection of Data Science and Genetics
March 25, 2019
Meet the Team
The Mobilize Center has assembled an outstanding team of researchers from Stanford University who will work closely with partners in industry, clinics, and other academic institutions to achieve our vision. See everyone involved.