Stanford University’s leading data science and biomedical researchers will tackle key bottlenecks in big data integration and analytics for biomedical research. Learn more.
Analysis of movement data from wearable sensors, smartphones, clinics, and research labs will help improve human movement across a wide range of conditions. Learn more.
The Mobilize Center will engage the biomedical and data science communities by sharing software and data and providing extensive training opportunities. Learn more.
Join Our Studies
- Stanford Health++ Hackathon
October 10, 2017
- Highlights of “Data Science in Biomechanics” Thematic Session at ISB 2017
September 6, 2017
- First Annual eWear Student Symposium
August 30, 2017
- Analysis of Physical Activity Data from Over 700,000 Worldwide Users Reveals Physical Activity Inequality
July 12, 2017
- Join Study Investigating Best Ways to Reduce Sedentary Time and Motivate Physical Activity
July 12, 2017
- Multivariate Pattern Analysis of Physical Activity and Cartilage Health in Osteoarthritis
June 26, 2017
Meet the Team
The Mobilize Center has assembled an outstanding team of researchers from Stanford University who will work closely with partners in industry, clinics, and other academic institutions to achieve our vision. See everyone involved.
Stanford Health++ Hackathon - The Mobilize Center is excited to be a co-sponsor for the Stanford Health++ Hacka... ow.ly/mIYB50ewYxB