Service Projects (SPs) expand the usability of the software, models, and other resources we develop. They provide greater coverage than our Collaborative Projects (CPs) and test the generalizability of our resources.
Our current SPs are:
- Monitoring Knee Biomechanics After Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Reconstruction
- PI: Eni Halilaj, Carnegie Mellon University
- Automatic Extraction of Modeling Parameters from the Scientific Literature
- PI: Ahmet Erdemir, Cleveland Clinic
- An Electronic Health Record-Based Joint Replacement Surveillance System
- PI: Nigam Shah, Stanford University; Nicholas Giori, Palo Alto VA Health System