This one-day technical conference provides an opportunity to hear about the latest data science-related research in a number of domains, learn how leading-edge companies are leveraging data science for success, and connect with potential mentors, collaborators, and others in the field.
An outstanding group of speakers has been assembled, including:
- Diane Greene, Senior Vice President at Google
- Yael Garten, Director of Data Science at LinkedIn
- Janet George, Fellow and Chief Data Officer at SanDisk
- Susan Holmes, Professor of Statistics at Stanford University
- Megan Price, Executive Director at the Human Rights Data Analysis Group