mHealth Connect, April 18-19, 2017
Paul Brest Hall at Stanford University
Munger Conference Center
555 Salvatierra Walk, 1st Floor
Need to ask for directions? Ask where Munger Conference Center is.
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and San Jose International Airport (SJC) are equally close to Stanford University.
Transportation from Airport
By shuttle or taxi (please call shuttle or taxi for prices):
- South Bay Shuttle – 408-219-0211
- MVP Taxi – 650-219-0211. If interested, please reserve a ride
- Note: taxis waiting at SFO will charge double the meter for a ride to Palo Alto, resulting in about $100+ fee.
- From SFO – take the BART (5-minute ride) to the Millbrae Avenue CalTrain Station. From there, take the CalTrain southbound to the Palo Alto CalTrain Station or the California Avenue CalTrain Station (about a 40-minute ride).
- From SJC – take the Airport Flyer (free) to the Santa Clara Transit Center. From there, take the CalTrain northbound to the California Avenue CalTrain Station or the Palo Alto CalTrain Station (about a 30-minute ride).
- From California Avenue or Palo Alto CalTrain Stations – take the Marguerite Shuttle (free) to the Stanford campus.
We recommend taking Uber, Lyft or the Marguerite Shuttle to Stanford University if possible.
If you choose to drive and park, please be careful to observe all posted signs. When arriving mid-day, parking is very limited so please allow plenty of time to find parking and walk to Paul Brest Hall.
The parking lots closest to Paul Brest Hall are:
- Wilbur Field Garage (0.2 miles away, estimated 4 minute walk)
- At Campus Drive East and Arguello Mall
- Paid parking enforcement hours: Monday–Friday, 6am–4pm
- Available spaces: ~90 paid hourly parking spots, ~130 “A permit” spots, C permit spots
- Tresidder Lot (0.2 miles away, estimated 4 minute walk)
- Near Tresidder Union and the Faculty Club, off Mayfield Ave
- Paid parking enforcement hours: Monday–Friday, 8am–4pm
- Available spaces: The parking lot has two sections – a large visitor pay parking lot, and a smaller, “A permit” parking lot, as well as limited “A permit” parking spaces on the street nearby.
- Roble Field Garage (0.8 miles away, estimated 18 minute walk)
- Beneath Roble Field, between the Arrillaga Outdoor Education and Recreation Center and Roble Gym. The vehicle entrance is on Via Ortega. This lot is a bit further than the other two lots but has more parking spaces.
- Paid parking enforcement hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm
- Available spaces: more than 1,100 spots for A permit, C permit, and paid hourly parking
You can park for free in these areas after enforcement hours. An “A” parking pass is available for exhibitors upon request and can be used for any parking spot labeled “A” or “C” but cannot be used at spots with metered or pay parking.
A list of nearby options are at the Stanford Lodging Guide.
The Stanford Terrace Inn is conveniently located close to Stanford University on lines C and V of the Marguerite Shuttle route, a free shuttle operated by Stanford University. Other hotels are also reachable via the Marguerite Shuttle.