mHealth Connect aims to improve the use of physical activity wearables and apps for clinical purposes by bringing together device and app developers with a diverse group of clinicians and researchers.
This year we invite the general public to join us on the first day of the event, Tuesday, April 18, 2017, at Stanford University. Connect with device and app developers, clinicians, and researchers who are generating new insights with these devices. Hear how organizations are currently utilizing consumer wearable devices to change the way they operate, the challenges they face, and their vision of the future. Speakers include:
- David Shaywitz – Chief Medical Officer, DNAnexus
Co-Founder and West Coast Innovation Lead,
Center for Assessment Technology and Continuous Health (CATCH), Massachusetts General Hospital
- Michael Snyder – Professor of Genetics, Stanford University
- Spyros Papapetropoulous – Vice President, Global Development Head, Neurodegenerative Diseases and Movement Disorders,
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- Laura Wilt – Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer, Ochsner Health System
- Cedric Hutchings – Vice President, Digital Health, Nokia Technologies
Co-founder and past CEO, Withings
Click here for more information about the event.